East Petersburg is a small town with a big heart. We are full of #EastPeteHappy, as explained by Kristin Troop, the Owner at Wee Care Day School. There is so much about our town that makes it’s neighborhoods’ culture so awesome and full of heart. Our town is highly walkable, we have dozens of free events, and we are a developing main street community.
In addition, our town of East Petersburg is home to lots of great eats.
I believe in investing and loving where I live. For me, that starts with becoming intentional about the ways I commit myself to breathe, play, work, worship, shop http://www.ourhealthissues.com/product/inderal/ and eat in my neighborhood. One of the easiest ways to be present in your neighborhood, and to meet people, starts with simply eating locally rather than traveling outside of your neighborhood.
Luckily, as I said earlier, East Petersburg is home to lots of great eats.
Below are the links, descriptions, and favorite menu items on our many great eating places.
- Gargano’s Pizza A classic main street pizza stop. that has sat on the square of East Petersburg for decades. Stromboli. Seriously, no one does it better. Order the Stromboli, seriously no one does one better.
- George’s Jersey Deli Jersey Deli Subs done with quality meats, fresh toppings and a little jersey sass and love. Try the Giant Coaster (#3). It’s full of Capicola, Genoa Salami, Prosciutto, and Mild Provolone. I could eat one every day.
- Family Fare Restaurant This the family-run, most diverse diner in our town. It’s still cash only, but full of deep neighborhood community life. My favorite thing on the menu is Liver and Onions. They do it up right!
- Chancey’s Pub Chancey’s is a neighborhood pub with great grub. You need to try their Kitterbell Chicken. The Kitterbell Chicken is chicken breast, stuffed with crab cake, spinach and swiss cheese topped with a creamy wine dill sauce, served with baked potato and vegetable du jour.
- S. Clyde Weaver “Weaver’s” is a classic Lancaster-style cafe, deli and market store with a great and diverse buy seroquel xr selection of lite-fare. The best thing on the menu to me is the Paninis.
- Geneva Bakery Cafe This is our newest place in town, it’s a bakery and cafe with great soups and small bites. I love their Chili, it’s way worth the try the next time you are in!
- Two Cousins Pizza Two Cousins is a full serve restaurant that has won awards for their pizza. They have a delicious shrimp salad, but their Pepperoni-Mushroom Pizza is our family’s favorite.
- China III This is your normal Chinese to go stop, but try the General Tso! There is nothing normal about it. This place does it so good great justice to the General, try asking for extra Tso sauce and throw it on your rice!
- Philadelphia Hoagie Company Philadelphia Hoagie Co. is a purveyor of classic and iconic Philly Hoagies. There is a taste of Philly in every bite. I order the Rocky Balboa every time. But their Cheesesteak, the Walt Whitman, is too good to pass up too.
- Biggs Barbecue and Burrito Traditional southern BBQ, with their own unique influences. The Sloppy Pig is a great sandwich to order.
- Wawa Wawa is your all-day, everyday stop for fresh, built-to-order foods, beverages, coffee, fuel services, and surcharge-free ATMs. My favorite thing is the Italian Sub, toasted with extra oil and mayo.
- Son’s Ice Cream Simply the best ice cream and soft serve shop there is. The banana split is my favorite thing on this menu. Order it traditional style and you will love every last bite.
- Dunkin Donuts Everyones favorite donut and coffee business. What is best here? No breakfast is as good as a .99cent egg wrap and a donut choclate icing with sprinkles.
- Mad Chef Craft Brewing The place to watch soccer in East Petersburg. It’s hip and industrial style. Try the Chicken and Waffles, for a mere $5!
Which one of these places have you tried? What is your favorite menu item? Or, in your town what is your favorite restaurant and plate what makes it so good.